Our client is developing a workforce management integrated platform targeting modern technologies and interacting with some legacy live systems. Their workforce platform pushes workforce management to mobile devices, driven by workflows and refined processes. A team, that think of themselves as a smart and pragmatic, open and honest, dedicated and responsible, small family.
The team needs to grow capabilities by adding a bright Angular 2 / Typescript Developer with sparkles in the eyes!
- Write clean, well-designed code, following the best practices in the industry
- Follow an agile process
- Troubleshoot, test and maintain product software and databases
- Contribute in all areas of software development
Company’s technological stack:
– Azure cloud, Google cloud platform
– Functions, Microservices
– Data lakes
– Crashlytics, Analytics, BI
– Visual studio, Android studio
– Angular and Typescript
– QA, QA Automation
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3
- Typescript experience or interest to learn
- Knowledge of Restful API design
- Experience with Git, Gulp, Bower, Sass is a strong advantage
- Desire to learn and develop
- Fluent in English or Bulgarian
Note: Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
We enjoy coffee, fun and hard work.
We do have flexible working culture and flat organization which requires high self control, responsibility, ownership and tolerance.
We enjoy having real customer for our platform, Excitel.com, the fastest growing ISP in India (Delhi and Hyderabad).
We are part of a group of companies, such as httpss://extremepeering.net, httpss://excitel.com.
We are sharing our thoughts and code at Al. Stamblolijsky 84-85 in Sofia downtown, where our small office spot is.
So, if you have the courage and the self confidence and are ready to accept the challenge, lets sit and talk. We expect the candidate to be integrated into the team as soon as possible.
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for technical skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinbulgaria.eu.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/727960/bb/1/SiteId/3 →