Multiple jobs available
Our client is a global professional services firm that makes business transformation real. They drive digital-led innovation and digitally-enabled intelligent operations for their clients, guided by the experience running thousands of processes for hundreds of Global Fortune 500 companies.
From New York to New Delhi and more than 20 countries in between, our client has the end-to-end expertise to connect every dot, reimagine every process, and reinvent companies’ ways of working.
Our client’s focus is to make sure they have the right set of people delivering what they promise. People who think with design, dream in digital, and solve problems with data and analytics. People who obsess over operations, focus on the details, and lead change by being curious, incisive and courageous in everything they do – if you recognize yourself, please send us your application!
Will be a part of the Procurement team and get in contact with both suppliers and end users from customer side. Acts as support in the relationship with the client for the systems used in day to day activity.
- Processing of procurement documents
- Updating SOPs – Standard Operating Procedure
- Processing Purchase requisitions, Purchase Orders
- Ensuring Procurement Hotline
- Correct request according to external sources and justify data for correctness
- Provides support to customers about the status of the created/ requested SCs
- Check supporting documents received from the client, purchasing department, finance department or any other department involved
- Answer questions from suppliers and advises about ERP system/ SC/PR requirements
- Build good relationships with customers / suppliers, managers on areas of goods / services
- Provides support in case of escalation
- The first point of contact to facilitate and resolve customer complaints
- Perform periodic and ad hoc reports
- Fluency in German (C1)
- Very good English (B2)
- Relevant work experience required (2-3 years)
- Communication skills
- Ability to work with computer and software
- The average level of economic knowledge
- Specific knowledge for service delivery
- University graduate
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- Relocation package including: one way flight ticket to Bucharest; 12 night of hotel accommodation; monthly rent allowance for a period of 2 years.
- Opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment
- Competitive salary
- Variety of training programs and qualifications
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for native language skills, cover other requirements and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/739799/bb/1/SiteId/3 →