Our client is a globally presented company that provides services to Airlines, Travel Management and Travel Technology Companies, Online Travel Agencies, Hotels, Railways, Airports, Cruises, Car Rental and Logistics. They are committed to enhance the travel experience by delivering highly differentiated customer service, improved business process management and domain driven technology management across the entire spectrum of the travel, transportation and hospitality domain. With over 8000 travel and technology experts across 18 nationalities they deliver services across 5 continents in 20 international languages. The company continuously wins industry awards, among which are: Top 25 Great Workplaces in Asia and 2016 – Great Place To Work Institute, USA.
In 2017 our client opened their first premise in Europe, located in the beautiful capital of Romania – Bucharest. With over 30 people onboard, they are looking for the next 30 bright individuals to join their fast growing team.
You will be part of the team that delivers a customer care service via Salesforce according to their client’s standards – a leading European airline brand. The goal is to meet the Service Level Agreement and maintaining high level of quality.
- Manage social media servicing, campaigns and day-to-day activities on Facebook, Twitter, Salesforce.com in a 24/7 environment. Being able to use different tools to deliver a complete service to our customers.
- Should be able to effectively resolve all customer queries in Italian and English
- Receive and comprehend weekly updates to maintain a high level of knowledge and being updated on the latest news.
- By constantly monitoring Social Media, anything out of the ordinary needs to be escalated to the supervisor for an effective and immediate action.
- Fluency in Italian, with exceptional written skills
- Advanced (B2+) skills in English
- 1-2 years’ experience in customer service
- Good understanding of social media platforms and their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin, Whatsapp etc.) and how they can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format, and build and maintain relationships.
- Customer focus, drive for results
- Eye for detail
- Adaptability to change
- Analytical skills
- Readiness to work on shifts (including night shifts) and during weekends
- Relevant education (e.g. philology, communications, digital marketing) and travel Industry background are advantages
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, No, I need a work permit to be arranged, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- The chance to become part of a growing team with a real opportunity to shape the team’s culture and for career development
- On-board training
- Relocation package (up to 2 weeks stay in an apartment and ticket reimbursement)
- Basic salary and monthly performance bonus
- Social Benefits: additional health insurance, food vouchers, transportation allowance
- A brand new office
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you can reach us via online chat at careersinromania.eu!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/728937/bb/1/SiteId/3 →