Our client is a global Business Process Management leader. They offer business value to 300+ customers around the world by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise.
They deliver an entire spectrum of business process management services such as customer care, finance and accounting, procurement, human resource solutions, research and analytics, technology solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes.
There are more than 35,000 colleagues across 53 delivery centers located in Romania, China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey, UK and US.
The company offers exciting career paths for both recent graduates and experienced professionals. Their work culture promotes customer focus, a strong work ethic, operational transparency, and teamwork.
Are you enthusiastic about online shopping? Would you like to get involved with improving the online user experience for furniture retail? Then apply to the Content Creation Specialist position and take part in auditing new products on our clients website. This will give you a great opportunity to quickly lead initiatives in driving customer experience and satisfaction!
• You will be responsible to review all products coming from suppliers before they launch on our client’s website based on their standards
• Your job will be focused on data insertion, data modification, and quality verification
• With your help the team transfers product-related data provided by furniture manufactures to the websites without any loss of vital data. Thus, you will create platforms where customers love to shop!
• You will make necessary changes to the product’s information: Actions like changing product names, tagging imagery and adding product attributes for all sorts of furniture – from outdoor furniture to indoor décor elements
• Strong level of German and English
• Excellent written communication skills
• Creative and with an eye for details
• Enjoy working independently and taking initiatives
• Active online shopper, preferable with an interest in furniture, home decor and fashion
• Bachelor degree
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses). Dedicated buddy training
• Bonuses for your results
• Employee referral bonuses
• Medical coverage for you and a dear one
• Meal-tickets, free coffee, pastries and fruits, to keep you energized
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you to check your application status, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/742973/bb/1/SiteId/3 →