Our client, a global provider of business process outsourcing services, develops integrated and innovative service
solutions. The site in Timisoara operates in two fields: Business Services and Shared Services.
Business Services: Forward-looking solution concepts for complex services: As specialists for service design with crossindustry
experience, they take care of business processes for their customers.
Shared Services: Intelligent service solutions from a single source: As an internal service provider, they support the other
departments such as Finance & Accounting, Purchasing and IT tech support by pooling transactional and administrative tasks.
- Calculations and postings in general ledger
- Bank payments
- Capital movements, depreciation postings
- Suspense account clearing
- Month End closing activities
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Various accrual computation and postings
- Provisions for risks and contingencies
- Carry-forward procedures at year end
- Support of year end closing activities in the area of GL IFRS and local GAAP
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers
- Bachelor’s degree – Business Administration, Accounting,Finance, Economics, or related degree
- At least two years working knowledge in Financial accounting, especially in General Accounting field
- Fluently spoken and written English and Hungarian
- Proficient computer skills – SAP Module FI, MM and MS Office
- Ability to work in a structured and careful way
- Customer service and communication skills
- Team player and ability to work in a flexible way
- Likes to work with numbers
- Willingness to travel
- Outgoing and easy to get along with
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality (or work permit) of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- Relocation package
- Flexible benefits and services
- Medical services
- Employee discounts, various sports and health opportunities
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for the fluent language skills, cover other requirements and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/742570/bb/1/SiteId/3 →