This multinational employer has a global reach in creating customer experiences for luxury and premium products and brands. Their business is to enhance brand image and brand experience for 100s of luxury and premium brands worldwide. Market segments are cosmetics, fashion, watches & jewelry, automotive, travel and more. If your passion is international product consistency and local product relevancy in global luxury and premium brands, please read more…
In this position, based in Munich and reporting to the Europe Operations Manager and the Europe Managing director, you are in charge of timely execution of fieldwork for the local, regional and international missions of your Business Unit, with key responsibilities:
- To manage a team of Operations Executives located in Munich.
- To work on a large scale development of the North East Europe database, enhance strategies locally and regionally.
- To ensure adherence to the company policies on business conduct/ethics when servicing clients.
- To maintain excellent communications and reporting to the Europe Managing director, Europe Operations Manager, Key Accounts team and Business Support departments.
- To manage the timely assignment and execution of fieldwork as per company standards, specific mission/client requirements and project schedule.
- To ensure the quality of the field surveys, their timely collection and electronic submission.
- To manage the timely validation of the field surveys by elaborating a strategy based on the Business Unit Operations resources and the projects forecast.
- To maintain good professional relationships with your Shop Performance Evaluators and Global Operations Support and to timely handle complaints and feedback in a true spirit of cooperation, team work and customer satisfaction.
EU/EEA country nationality as well as fluency in German are both basic requiremetns that must be met. Thanks for understanding.
- Education: University Degree in Management or Marketing, Master’s Degree preferred
- Experience: 3-5 years among an Operations team
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to quickly adapt in a challenging and multicultural environment
- Excellent command of both German and English is a must-have, any other European language would be a plus (french preferred
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
- Excellent salary for the right candidate
- Relocation package
- Secondary benefits
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/723780/bb/1/SiteId/3 →