Our client is a global Business Process Management leader. They offer business value to 300+ customers around the world by combining operational excellence with deep domain expertise.
They deliver an entire spectrum of business process management services such as customer care, finance and accounting, procurement, human resource solutions, research and analytics, technology solutions, and industry-specific back-office and front-office processes.
There are more than 35,000 colleagues across 53 delivery centers located in Romania, China, Costa Rica, India, the Philippines, Poland, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Turkey, UK and US.
The company offers exciting career paths for both recent graduates and experienced professionals. Their work culture promotes customer focus, a strong work ethic, operational transparency, and teamwork.
Currently, our client is looking to attract: Recruiter with German
• Partner with recruiters and Hiring Managers to understand job descriptions and outline candidate profiles for existing openings;
• Source new talent through various channels including Internet & Online Research, Social Media & Networking, Job Boards, Direct Applications and the company ATS (Applicant Tracking System);
• Create sourcing activity and candidate reports for active searches to be shared with recruiters and hiring teams;
• Administration of internal approval process;
• Sending results of the approval process to HR-Operations;
• Uploading CVs in our database as well as other administrative tasks to support the recruiting process;
• At least 1 year experience on research and recruitment
• Fluency in German language and good command of English is a must;
• Keen to take ownership responsibility;
• Ability to pick up new tasks quickly;
• Good communication and development skills;
• Team player;
• Flexible approach;
Our client will only consider applicants with the nationality of one of the EU/EEA countries, and NOT in need of work permit to be arranged.
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
• A great office, a friendly atmosphere in a multi-cultural environment. Teambuilding and Christmas party
• Wide range of development and training options (including soft skills and language courses). Dedicated buddy training
• Bonuses for your results
• Employee referral bonuses
• Medical coverage for you and a dear one
• Meal-tickets, free coffee, pastries and fruits, to keep you energized
• Bookster and Benefits Online for you to enjoy your hobbies
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for language skills required and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, you to check your application status, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/742321/bb/1/SiteId/3 →