Multiple jobs available
Our client profile: Do you want to work in Bulgaria’s international capital and feel at home with an employer with West European roots? In 2005, we were the first Contact Center in Sofia to open our doors for European companies that entrusted their business with us. We work with various clients, assure high quality customer service and celebrate success together. Do you want to be part of our friendly team and work together to maintain customer satisfaction on a large scale? Then apply with us now!
We are looking for French speakers to join the Outbound Customer Care Team. The client is a popular brand for deep frozen food in West Europe. They provide home deliveries of healthy products to thousands of families daily. You will have the chance to help growing their business sustainably and improving the service quality.
- Call existing customer that have not being active lately
- Offer information about different products and services
- Handle delivery delays and issues
- Promote new products or services
- Cross and upselling top quality products
- Provoking positive attitude towards the products and the brand
- Update records in the system
- Strong sales and interpersonal skills
- Quick thinker, result oriented
- Advanced French (B2 or higher)
- With desire to continuously improve yourself
- Good computer literacy
- Team player, positive attitude
- Persuasive communication manner
Please only apply if you have an EU/EEA nationality or work permit!
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country, I have general work permission for the country of the vacancy I applied for
Our client offers you a competitive basic salary with bonuses, regular trainings, a plane ticket to Sofia, pickup from airport, staying two nights at a hotel and getting help in finding a suitable home. They also arrange a bank account and ask for SSN number for you. They provide you with basic health insurance with additional private coverage up to 1000 euros per year.
Shortlisted candidates (applications that show evidence for native language skills, cover other requirements and EU/EEA nationality or work permit) will be contacted via e-mail within 2 working days. If your CV covers the requirements and you do not receive an e-mail from us, please message us on our facebook page: CareersInEurope to check your application status.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/727110/bb/1/SiteId/3 →