One of our client, who is located in more than 18 countries, with worldwide offices which is helping customers in almost 50 languages, is looking for new colleagues for the location in Belfast. This company is leading global clients from all over the world. Their workers are happy and satisfied with working in an open oriented culture. Would you like to join them and became one of the lucky ones who are working in a positive environment? Please read below for more about this great job opportunity.
Sharing Technical & Computer Savvy Skills in our Multicultural Team: Ability to immerse yourself and your family into an English-speaking environment, while working closely with others with similar cultural backgrounds.
• Accepting requests through different communication channels, logging and identifying the problem;
• Responding to customers via phone and/or email. Manage customer expectations by taking into consideration customers’ entitlement and customer issue;
• Keeping customers informed setting and following up on commitments, keeping precise case documentation and case ownership;
• Meeting deadlines and delivering services according to customers’ service level agreements;
• Developing working knowledge of supported products and technology as well as applicable technical support tools
• Fluent in written and spoken Danish
• Fluent in written and spoken English
• Experienced in telephone and email-based customer service or technical support
• Experienced in maintaining detailed updates in database / customer management systems
• A positive person with an attitude towards learning new skills
• Adaptable to change and multi-tasking
• Computer savvy
Then, come and join our talented Belfast team!
Yes, I am a national of a EU/EEA country
• Competitive annual base salary plus bonus based on performance
• Excellent relocation package to assist you in moving to Belfast (Including flight assistance and 7 nights hotel accommodation).
• Continuous paid training on the latest technology
• Private Health/Medical Insurance, Dental Plan and Eye Care Reimbursements
• Private Pension and Life assurance
• On site canteen
• 25 Annual leave days, increasing with service
• Potential for rapid advancement in many fields, and throughout 17 countries!
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.careersineurope.eu/index.php/page/applicants/command/applyforjob/vid/722238/bb/1/SiteId/3 →